2x Inon Z-240 Type 2 strobe virtually NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jackcous

New
Reaction score
Fellow divers,

I have these two strobes to offer. If you like to see some pics, please drop me your email address and I'll be happy to send you some footage.

They just went to an Indonesia expedition once in Summer 2009 for 38 dives only to be precise. Simply have to sell them because my kids are growing and Daddy cannot afford to stay away for solid dive trips in warm waters anymore ;-)

They are therefore virtually new and come with the genuine box, manual, warranty card, grease, spare o-rings, diffusors, etc. ... the complete original box content plus 4x 2600mA batteries each with full capacity.

My expectation are 649,-- US $ each plus total shipping fee of 49,-- US $ for DHL transport incl. tracking. Payment could be made by Paypal or bank wire. I am located in Germany by the way.

Looking forward to your responses, first come, first serve :)
best regards,

Thomas

Hi
Do you still have them for sale and how much in euros.
I'm from Portugal.
Many thanks
Augusto

You may want to reconsider your price. I bought a brand new Inon z240 type 4 on ebay for $679 USD. And I know you can find a similar price at atleast two other online retailers. Shipping is way cheaper too.

Back
Top Bottom