Sold! 2x Scuba Pro Jet Fins XXL (Black) (old, larger size)

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxfanatic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
On my quest for large fins for my beloved rock boots, I ended up with two pairs of the very large Scubapro XXL Jet Fins.

The foot pockets are much bigger than the current XXL Jet Fins -- I have tried both and it isn't even close. The foot pockets on these are absolutely massive. See attached images for measurements. The pair with spring straps rests with the foot pocket a bit more closed, both pairs are the same size.

One pair has had its spring straps cannibalized for a different set of fins, so it is discounted to reflect the lack of straps. You can easily replace them with new straps, or fashion yourself some bungee straps. If you're interested in the latter, I can include some bungee, though you'll need to figure out a bracket to tie the bungee onto.

Scuba Pro Jet Fins XXL without spring straps: $60 + shipping
IMG_3554.jpg

Scuba Pro Jet Fins XXL with SS spring straps: $100 + shipping (SOLD)
IMG_3561.jpg

Some pictures showing the foot pocket dimensions -- about 9" deep, and at the opening they are 4.5" tall and almost 5" wide. They easily fit my size 13 wide Altama maritime assault boots with wiggle room side-to-side.
IMG_3560.jpg
IMG_3558.jpg
IMG_3557.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom