300 Cable TV Channels........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SterlingDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
........and no dive channel. Does anyone have a dive channel where you live? The closest thing here is the Science Channel (old Discovery Channel) which can be pretty good at times. I used to enjoy Exotic Islands with Hunter Reno on the Travel Channel but haven't seen it (her) on lately, now there is somone I would enjoy diving with, --as long as she would leave her aunt Janet home. :silly:

Anyway, back to the topic. I would trade all my shopping channels, local access channels, and 3/4 of the news channels for a dedicated Dive channel. Heck, I would enjoy watching old reruns of Jacque Cousteu, this time of year in the cold and snow. Is anyone out there listening?

The Dive Channel

I am ready to volunteer with the underwater scenes.

Good Diving,

SterlingDiver

SterlingDiver I would trade all my shopping channels:
The Dive Channel [/SIZE]
It's called TVO, SEARCH & RECORD. Try: HIST/DISC/SCIEN/OLN/OTDCH/NTGEO/ESPN2/TLC/ANIML.
You can pull out a few hours of dive related shows per week - which is already too much TV! :wtf:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom