3d imax-ocean wonderland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
just went down to Moody Gardens in galveston and saw the ocean wonderland 3d imax film on saturday. enjoyed it very much. i had only seen one 3d imax film before and it wasn't about the ocean. anyway, it was way cool. toured the aquarium pyramid as well. enjoyed that very much also. the 3d imax film called Deep Sea 3D will be coming to galveston sometime in november i was told by a staff member. can't wait!

cool. While you were watching did you feel like floating and checking your gauges? Now that would be realistic

donnad:
just went down to Moody Gardens in galveston and saw the ocean wonderland 3d imax film on saturday. enjoyed it very much. i had only seen one 3d imax film before and it wasn't about the ocean. anyway, it was way cool. toured the aquarium pyramid as well. enjoyed that very much also. the 3d imax film called Deep Sea 3D will be coming to galveston sometime in november i was told by a staff member. can't wait!

Deep Sea 3D. See the thread on it
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=132100

cool. While you were watching did you feel like floating and checking your gauges? Now that would be realistic

I actually had very weird feelings while watching one of those IMAX under the sea adventures. They do that "move the camera from the surface to underwater"---and I actually remember myself thinking--"wait, we're going under and I haven't planned my depth? I dont have my Suunto with me???"...Then i realize, no, its just imax.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom