Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look interesting. Thanks for updating. It's in German? What's the size & how much?

The manufacturer is german, but I bought it here in the Netherlands for € 410.
It's 128x76x32mm, has a weight of 350 grams and is slightly negative
Attached a boltsnap and store in my drysuit pocket

Reactions: Dan
I find it extremely distasteful and disrespectful that the crew of the Yemaya would use this opportunity to bad mouth the competition during this time. Although you found one of the divers (great thing you did and thank you) you are in no place to step on your competition this way. Accidents happen and this was a terrible accident. And it was not due to maintenance of the boat or mismanagement of the Crew. Harold, the owner of the Maria Patricia has been diving Malpelo for 30 years and something like this has never happened.
Very bad business sense to do your plug during this tragedy.
I hope Carlos is found soon.

Statement of Sten Johannson, who took part in the search........

License to kill: Lost divers in Malpelo

very sad....

Some of his statements match with Peter's. Kudos to him for helping the rescue.

Still like to hear from the Colombian side of the story & the faith of Carlos.

Statement of Sten Johannson, who took part in the search........

License to kill: Lost divers in Malpelo

very sad....
Even if only half of this were to be remotely correct, the handling of the accident was way beyond the pale, at least bordering on criminally incompetent. Although I perhaps shouldn't be, I'm a little shocked.

Incredibly sad story. I understand that for preservation pupose, only one boat is allowed at the same time. For security they would be better of with 2 boats at the same time just giving away less presence time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom