4 night trips to Apo Reef with Marco Vincent dive resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MV Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi fellow divers,

Marco Vincent will be running 4 night charters to Apo Reef. The trips will run from Feb until mid June each year. The trips needs a minimum of 6 people to run and a maximum of 8 people. Our boat has 2 cabins for 2 people each and a dorm style room with 4 single beds.

The boat comes equipped with towels and linen, showers and flushing toilet, A/C, camera charging area, music system, WIFI and an on board chef that will prepare fresh meals everyday.

The trip will include 3 nights sleeping on the boat and one night at the resort in White beach. Full board meals and soft drinks, 12 guided dives on Apo Reef.

Here is the full itinerary

Day 1 - Depart from either Marco Vincent resort or Batangus pier ( if group booking )at 4pm and travel over night to Apo Reef.
Day 2 - 4 dives at Apo Reef
Day 3 - 5 dives at Apo Reef including night dive
Day 4 - 3 dives and then make the return journey back to White beach, arriving at 11pm and sleeping at the resort.
Day 5 - Breakfast at the resort and check out.

The cost of the trip is US$ 1,085 per person, plus there will be a marine park fee of US$ 75 per person.

Not included is transfers from Manila, rental equipment and Nitrox.

For more information, marketing photos and open spaces please contact kris@mvdive.com or call +63917 9979310

i'm dying to join a liveaboard.... but i'm only open water certified. :(
btw, what are the required certs for liveaboards. thanks.

Hi Ross,
It's no problem if you are open water certified to come with us, our experienced dive guides will take great care of you. Plus you could always become an advanced diver with us as well.

Cheers Kris

---------- Post added January 4th, 2016 at 08:53 PM ----------

Hi Good morning,

We have some spaces available for a trip to Apo Reef on the 12th - 15th February 2016. We have 6 spaces available so if you are looking to do some great diving over the Chinese New year then please contact me for full details at kris@mvdive.com

Many thanks
Kris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom