Sold! 6 x Scubapro MK 25 1st Stages

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JW Gorman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have 6 MK 25 1st stages for sale. They are all DIN. All need to be serviced before use. Last used at least 2 years ago with no known issues. I will try and upload images, but with the server issues might not be able to. 2 have factory DIN protector caps. One has after market. The rest have none.

$125 each shipped.
IMG_3209.jpeg

3 left. One with factory cap, one with aftermarket, and the one with the black top

3 left. One with factory cap, one with aftermarket, and the one with the black top
I'll take one, preferably with the factory cap. I tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet apparently. Please message me and we can sort out payment. Thanks!

I'll take one, preferably with the factory cap. I tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet apparently. Please message me and we can sort out payment. Thanks!
Message senr

1 left. The one with the black cap on top of 1st stage. Not any of the thread protectors.

I'll take the last one but I don't have enough posts yet to contact you. Can you contact me? Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom