7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the bathroom scales definately bite the big one! they add more than I can seem to take off! anyway I've got to get a scale in the truck, should be able to by thursday. I have tried running around the truck stop parking lot. I dont know who gets more out of breath me or the dog! so i guess walking around the distribution centers qualify as well, At 03:30 this morning it was quite peaceful! That leaves yoga tonight!

LindaBluedolphin:
You are better off that way! If she offers you any Vegemite RUN, as fast as you can in the opposite direction. It is the opposite of Tim Tams:rofl3:

Hmmm... then it must be like the nasty stuff our Kiwi friend puts on his toast. No, seriously, I smelled it and it smelled like... I can't even describe it. He loves the stuff so I tasted it and I almost yacked! And it's supposed to be packed full of vitamins.

In fact- that smell that vitamins have (not the kids kind with sugar but the GNC kind of horse pills)- that's what this stuff smelled and tasted like. Like they took those pig horse pill vitamins and mooshed them up and made them the consistency of tar. I think I'd rather EAT TAR! Nasty!

trucker girl:
Hmmm... then it must be like the nasty stuff our Kiwi friend puts on his toast. No, seriously, I smelled it and it smelled like... I can't even describe it. He loves the stuff so I tasted it and I almost yacked! And it's supposed to be packed full of vitamins.

In fact- that smell that vitamins have (not the kids kind with sugar but the GNC kind of horse pills)- that's what this stuff smelled and tasted like. Like they took those pig horse pill vitamins and mooshed them up and made them the consistency of tar. I think I'd rather EAT TAR! Nasty!

BINGO!!!!

twilson021:
yes the bathroom scales definately bite the big one! they add more than I can seem to take off! anyway I've got to get a scale in the truck, should be able to by thursday. I have tried running around the truck stop parking lot. I dont know who gets more out of breath me or the dog! so i guess walking around the distribution centers qualify as well, At 03:30 this morning it was quite peaceful! That leaves yoga tonight!

From pee bottles to dog poo to who knows what is laying on the ground at the truck stop- I say the distribution centers are the way to go! We don't go to those so my choices are limited. I'll walk around the truck stop if it's a safe one or clean. I try rest areas more for walking- they tend to be better than truck stops!

trucker girl:
From pee bottles to dog poo to who knows what is laying on the ground at the truck stop- I say the distribution centers are the way to go! We don't go to those so my choices are limited. I'll walk around the truck stop if it's a safe one or clean. I try rest areas more for walking- they tend to be better than truck stops!
Yeah rest areas are great but i tend to park it after dark most times and you know how they can be then :skull: :007: ! During the day they are great and the monster mutt loves to play there!

I wonder what kind of Hazmat placards it takes to transport "Vegemite"? :rofl3:

Welcome to the workout threads, twilson! What kind of "monster mutt" do you have? :)

my monster mutt is a standard schnauzer! If banging on a trailer for most of a half hour and climbing up and down 2 steps and walking back to the end of the trailer counts as a work out... it shore felt like one! then I'm done for the day! LOL

I don't think I posted todays exercise. I walked the dog around all the blocks on my side of town (it's a small town so that took about 15 minutes) then did most of the CRUNCH Abs workout- including the warm up. My abs still look like a sack of potatoes, though. Suck 'em in, girls!

twilson021:
Yeah rest areas are great but i tend to park it after dark most times and you know how they can be then :skull: :007: ! During the day they are great and the monster mutt loves to play there!

You can thank El Orans for those.

Also check the top for "User CP" if you haven't found it already and when you open a thread you've already read that has new posts, look for "view first unread." I don't always see it even when I'm looking for it!

:eek:fftopic:
Okay, I'll get back on topic! My tush is still sore! That's a good thing, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom