A Thanksgiving Tale - Don't Let the Turkeys Get You Down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really enjoyed reading this! :D Thank you so much. The pictures are amazing! My favorite is picture of the small creature staring out at you in the sponge. Awe, it's so adorable!

That's a decorated warbonnet ... and they're among my favorite creatures. If you look at my website, you'll see one in the banner at the top of the page ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sitting here in the interior thinking I need to go diving. Thanks for the great story and pictures.

Oh, I have an inflator chuck ... and made good use of it. Fortunately we had some bottles in the car with plenty of leftover "air" in them. I was just glad we didn't have to resort to using the doubles ... since I really didn't want to be putting 18/45 in my tires ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Great story and pics. I think I'll show them to my wife as part of my ongoing campaign to convince her that the diving around here (Vancouver BC) is worth the cold.

Oh, I have an inflator chuck ... and made good use of it. Fortunately we had some bottles in the car with plenty of leftover "air" in them. I was just glad we didn't have to resort to using the doubles ... since I really didn't want to be putting 18/45 in my tires ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

But think of the better mileage you'd get!

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I just checked out your website. Oh my goodness...your pictures are just amazing! I loved looking at them! :)

Oops...quoted the wrong post. :rofl3:

I got snowed out up there in the spring and ended going out with Scott and Jude to the same sites. Great sites and good people. However my pics suck compared to yours!

Thanks,

Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom