A Year In Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apo Island or Apo Reef? Two different places and hundred of miles apart.
You are probably talking about Apo Reef which is NOT right next door to Coron. Pretty long trip.
Three ways to get to Apo Reef and there may be others which I am not familiar:
1. Coron
2. Liveaboard eg. Rags Two
3. From Mindoro eg. Pandan Island.

With the Sangat dive shop, I also went to Lusong island, Culion Island, Manglet Island, Busuanga Island, Concepcion Island & Malajon Island (Black Island).

Sangat offers a number of different types of cruises from near by to far away. If you want to go to Apo Island, I believe you could have them take you. (I believe someone on the island traveled there in this way.) Sangat is very helpful in catering to your needs so I would just ask them for what you want. They're pretty quick to respond via email.

Side note: I previously forgot to mention the Barracuda Lake dive Coron Island. It's a geothermal lake with 3 thermoclines of water that gets hotter the deeper you go to 100+degress F. It was one of the coolest dives I've done because it's so very different.

Back
Top Bottom