Adaptive Dive Buddy Training in Chicagoland?? When? Where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
✨
Hey Chicago divers, have you signed up for Diveheart's Adaptive Dive Buddy Training yet? Join us for this special training session, May 30th to June 2nd, and learn how to support individuals with disabilities in their scuba diving journeys.
❤️
Reach out to Julie Smith at julie.smith@diveheart.org for more information and to secure your spot! https://loom.ly/QB3bGaY
#scuba #chicagoscuba #chicagodivers #divebuddy #supportdiver #adaptivesports
training chgo.jpg

This is an absolutely FANTASTIC opportunity. This is diving with a porpoise, I mean, purpose! I just can't recommend this enough. It's better than any other training class I've ever taken. It's a bit more challenging too. You'll have to be flexible and willing to extend your trust, but it will heighten your trim/buoyancy as well as your situational awareness. Please, don't miss out on this.

This is an absolutely FANTASTIC opportunity. This is diving with a porpoise, I mean, purpose! I just can't recommend this enough. It's better than any other training class I've ever taken. It's a bit more challenging too. You'll have to be flexible and willing to extend your trust, but it will heighten your trim/buoyancy as well as your situational awareness. Please, don't miss out on this.
Thank you my friend... Film maker David marsh is in town now putting together the upcoming documentary about Bilind Korean War vet Gabe Spataro diving the christ statue in Key Largo for the first time and how he brought it to America in the 1960s....and it's amazing journey...and YOU sir were no small part of that journey :) thanks you for your amazing friendship and support.

Taking Gabe diving was a true honor and lots of fun. I was a part of that three times, and twice as his DPV. This past weekend was the 11th anniversary, as I was reminded by @LowVizWiz who was also on that trip. He sent me this from FB...

FWIW, my dad was a Marine pilot and flew a MedEvac helicopter in Korea for a MASH unit.

Great memories! I learned a lot that day

Back
Top Bottom