Aeris atmos AI v1 compatible usb cable ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just2Bad

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all, one of my friend who stop diving just gaved me his still working aeris atmos AI v1 console but he doesn't have the usb cable to download the dives in my computer. I found that Aeris is now Oceanic. Is there an oceanic cable or another brand compatible usb download cable that could work with it ????

thanks in advance for your answer...

If you can find a cable at a reasonable price, I would love to know. I would like down load my logs, but for $90 US, it isn’t worth it.

If I could only find an original cable I wont mind paying 90$, I'm not able to find and original one anymore :( that's why I was asking if someone know if there was a compatible or maybe an oceanic cable that's still available to buy online that can work with my aeris atmos ai v1

I have a barely used Atmos USB interface cable for sale for $29.00 + $5 shippingt
IMG_4415.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4416.jpg
    IMG_4416.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4416.jpg
    IMG_4416.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 84
I can't help you with the cable, but if you have acquired an Aeris Atmos AI computer, you will enjoy using it, but you should read my thread "Good news for Aeris Atmos AI owners." Sooner or later the edges of the coin slot on the battery hatch cover are going to break, and you will not be able to find an OEM replacement, and the post gives you a workable solution. When the coin slot breaks, you will not be able to remove the battery hatch cover without drilling it out.

If I could only find an original cable I wont mind paying 90$, I'm not able to find and original one anymore :( that's why I was asking if someone know if there was a compatible or maybe an oceanic cable that's still available to buy online that can work with my aeris atmos ai v1
Did you see my post about the Areis Cable I have for sale?

Back
Top Bottom