For Sale Affordable/Compact full underwater DSLR/housing/strobe setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gargar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
EDIT **SOLD**

Hey all,

I had this up here last summer also but gave up on selling it and took off on a motorcycle trip (without the camera). I realize now that my price was high. Haven't used it in over a year so its time to relist!

image1-jpg.206197

And a sample image from the Galapagos:

image1-1-jpg.206196

I only took this on six dives and also did bit of snorkeling in the Galapagos with it. Always thoroughly soaked and rinsed in fresh water after every dive/snorkel. O-rings regularly lubricated. It gets that awesome DSLR performance and sharpness but it is still compact enough that I can fit all camera and components, MacBook pro, and all my clothing/items needed for a 5 week south America trip in the lowepro bag pictured and it fits carry-on! Even on budget South American airlines! All items in like new condition, no issues or damage to any of the items.

Items included:

Canon SL1 body (like new)
Canon 18-55mm STM lens (actually never used)
Canon 10-18mm STM lens (like new)
Ikelite housing for the Canon SL1 (like new, dome has no scratches, always use proper EWA marine moisture munchers)
Ikelite zoom gear for Canon 10-18mm
Ikelite dual tray (not pictured, but included)
Ikelite Sync cable for Sea & Sea strobe
Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobe (excellent strobe, super powerful and compact)
ULCS 8" strobe arms (2) with ball clamps (having 16" of strobe arm and a powerful compact strobe does a great job of lighting the scene without backscatter, I don't miss my dual strobe setup)
Beneath the Surface Ikelite to 1" ball adaptors (2)
Beneath the Surface Go-pro mount and ball clamp (attach your GoPro to the dual tray with this, GoPro not included)
Lowepro backpack that fits all this, still has room for a laptop and clothes... and fits carry on!

I spent close to $4k on all this stuff as most of it was brand new from B&H.

I would be willing to let it go for $1900 USD plus shipping from Canada.

Cheers,

Gareth

Last edited:
Hi Gareth, do you know the shutter count on the SL1?

just leaving work now, will check that once I'm home.

Hey I have been trying to figure out how to get the shutter count but sounds like I need to download a program on my computer to read the shutter count on the SL1. Do you know an easier way?

Also,

Please see picture of dome below (like new).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom