Closed: AI Transmitter for Oceanic, Shearwater, Aqualung, Hollis, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuartv

Seeking the Light
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
SOLD (mod, feel free to close this thread)

This transmitter came as part of the package with my Oceanic Atom computer when I bought it all new from my LDS in Dec, 2014. The Atom has sold, so I just have the transmitter by itself for sale.

This transmitter will work with Oceanic AI computers, the Shearwater Perdix AI and Teric, and Hollis AI computers. I have used it with all of those. I believe it will also work with Aqualung AI computers and some others.

It has roughly 200 dives on it. Well, somewhere between 100 and 300, let's say. I have 230 dives, not counting dips in the pool. I have more than one transmitter and this one has mostly been on my single tank reg set, which I have not used much in the last 2 years. So, really, probably closer to 100 dives than 200. But, I really can't say for sure.

It had the original, 4 year old battery in it, which was working fine and still showed as Status Good (on the Atom) until last week. I just put a new battery in it and lubed the battery compartment cover O-ring, so it should be good for another year or 300 dives (or whatever the manufacturer service spec is).

I would like to get $250 for it, shipped in the CONUS, paid via PayPal.

It is the transmitter in this picture. ONLY the transmitter is included in this sale. Everything else in the photo already sold.

2019-02-02 13.00.57.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom