All Divers booked w/ Cristal Clear Charters- Feb 24, 07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaPhotoBabe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Everyone!!

Jaclyn and I were just trying to make a list of everyone that we have booked for the weekend of Feb 24th. We have seen that many people post to eachother that they want to join us, but we wanted to make sure that we haven't missed anyone.

So here are the names that we have (the ones that have personally booked with us)for that date so far. If there is ANYONE that we have missed, please post back to this thread AND give us a call at Cristal Clear Charters at 1-800-226-0415.

You can ask for Jaclyn or myself and we will be happy to book you for your free dive!And of course any other subsequent dives after that!! :wink:

We look forward to meeting you all!!

Thanks again!!
Michaelynn

Feb 24th
AM Spiegel Grove

1+2) Tracy aka Misdirected and guest
3) Kim aka Divergirl4u
4+5) Paul and guest
6) Laurel aka SoCalangel

PM Reef
1+2) Cbulla & Kbulla
3+4)Tracy aka Missdirected and guest
5+6)Paul and guest
7) Laurel aka SoCalAngel

Feb 25th
PM Reef
1)Kim aka Divergirl4u
2+3) Paul and guest

Again, if I missed anyone, please contact me via scubaboard and/or the number above. Thanks!!!:blinking: :blinking:

No... no KBulla on this one -she's 28" round preggie as of Wed... by that weekend it'll be 32" -- her dive gear stopped fitting around New Years. She's a Cinco de Mayonaise diving :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom