For Sale Almost brand new Olympus TG5, PT-058 housing, AOI wide angle lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjmochi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a brand new Olympus TG5 + PT058 3 months ago, as a total newbie based on recommendations from the dive shop. Since then I've taken it on 2 trips (~20 dives) and have now decided I am interested enough in underwater photography to upgrade to a more advanced camera. As TG5 does macro great out of the box I bought the AOI wide angle air lens (UAL-05) which has been used on ~10 dives and AOI UWL-400A lens with AOI quick release bayonet mount, which has not even hit the water yet.

I'm based in Hong Kong and prefer to sell/meet in person (can meet at HK airport if you are transiting through). Will sell everything for US$1400 - I'm open to negotiation but not in a rush or desperate to sell so please don't low-ball me. I can throw in tray/arms/clamps if you take everything. I can also ship if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping costs.
-TG5+housing+extra battery for $650 (used for 2 trips/20 dives)
-AOI UAL-05 wide angle air lens (0.75x/81 degrees) for $160 (used for 1 trip/10 dives)
-AOI UAL-400A wide angle lens (0.5x/120 degree) with all associated bayonet mount attachments (QRS-01-MB3, QRS-01-AD3, QRS-01-MB2) for $630 (brand new/never used yet)

Back
Top Bottom