Alternative to canceled AA flight to bonaire, let your voice be heard!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi All,

I cannot go into details, but Ann Phelan is "on the right track" with Insel flights from Miami to Curacao, then HOPEFULLY to Bonaire.

As I have stated, things are in the works. It is important that you all make your voices heard and let Insel know that you would LOVE to have a MIA-CUR-BON flight!

Those who rebook from AE to Insel, be sure to let them know that you want to go to Bonaire. From what I understand, and I know I can at least say this, I THINK depending on the load factor, and if there are enough persons going to Bonaire on the Insel flight, then Insel MIGHT go from MIA-CUR-BON and you will not have to overnight in Curacao.

You can also call or email Insel Air to let them know that you would support a flight MIA-CUR-BON to start with, but would eventually want to see a MIA-BON flight.

I WOULD EMAIL THE US RESERVATIONS OFFICE AND CC OFFICES IN CURACAO (LISTED BELOW).

Contact info:

Offices in the United States
Insel Air
c/o Ultra Aviation Services
PO Box 996548
Miami, FL 33299-6548

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aviareps
1 Penn Plaza
Suite 1416
New York, NY 10119

Toll-free: 877-5-INSELAIR (877-546-7352)
Reservation and Information Inquiries: USReservations@fly-inselair.com
Group Travel and other Sales Inquiries: USSales@fly-inselair.com

Insel Air Call Center (For Information, Reservations and Questions)

+ 599 9 737 0 444 (Monday - Sunday 8:00 - 20:00 hrs)
E-mail. information@fly-inselair.com
Group (9+ passengers) information, reservations and Sales: GroupSales@Fly-InselAir.com
Aircraft Charter information: CharterSales@Fly-InselAir.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom