Ambon hotel one night?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maluku Divers?

Not even joking, it is really close to the airport!

If your layover is long enough, you should try and get in a dive at Laha :)

Patra Homestay in Laha , just 10min away from the airport. Not the fanciest place , but for one night it should do. Stayed there for 10 days during my dive vaccation in 2014 with Bluemotion.

Given the arrival and departure times, it would be preferable to stay near the port (Telehu), rather than close to the airport.

Any suggestions?
Aston Natsepa then, it will be the closest to the eastern coast of Ambon, where the speedboats harbor is located.

About Natsepa:

It was fine -- good even -- until there was some music playing at 5:30AM. I called to have it shut off, but they said it was from the local village -- though it's a wonder to me what the village would be doing piping out "muzak" kind of music at 5:30AM. My buddy next door heard it but slept through it - I could not.

Be warned.

The food was just OK.

- Bill

No. That would have been expected, and fine if it wasn't too loud and didn't go on too long (my opinion). It was the corporate kind of music you hear in a plane after it lands. Drove me bonkers!

YMMV

- Bill

Hey Bill,

I'm planning a trip to Ambon/Banda in April next year, in lieu of any recent forum reports, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts & experiences?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom