http://www.diveheart.org/

An Honor and a Privilege

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skoobagrl

Reaction score
I just want to say that we had a great time diving with the SUDS divers in Key Largo last week. We are honored to have been given the chance to dive with you guys. I just wish we could have done more! I hope that the Atlanta Scuba Divers meetup group can continue to support SUDS. I look forward to diving with you guys again in the future. It was so nice to meet everyone, Kent, Luke, Greg, Tim, Kevin, Bruce, Roy, Michael, Chuck, JD, Aaron, Trish, Pat, Harvey, Howard, Michelle. Thanks Capt Gary & Brenda for your hospitality and for everything! John Thompson, you made all this possible, keep up the good work and please let us know if there is anything that our group can do for you. It was a real pleasure to meet John & Carla Chatterton and Richie & Carrie Kohler.

Please if ANY of you happen to be in the Atlanta Area look us up either here on Scuba Board or on meetup.com. We might not have lots of diving around here, though there is a quarry not too far, but we can definately show you around the town.

-Amanda

It was great meeting all of the SUDS divers this past Friday for the last day of diving with you guys. It was truly and honor to share bottom time with true heroes and great guys. My sweetheart Steve and I would not have missed it for the world and will continue to support this program in anyway we can. Thanks for the opportunity to share the sea and our respect for you, our finest and best. Kudos to the Atlanta SCUBA Meetup community for showing up in numbers and supporting this great cause, it was great to share a boat with you!

Karen

I don't think there's much more that I can add. This was an experience that I will never forget. I urge everyone reading this thread to support SUDS through donations and participation in future Operation Bottom Time Events. I'd like to raise a toast to everyone involved in making this happen. To lasting memories and newfound friends. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom