Free Analox sensor saver plugs - free to whoever wants one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curious_George

Green water guy
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
These plugs are intended to "help reduce the sensor’s exposure to oxygen and extend its life" according to some online stores that sell them for $25 each plus shipping. With the kind assistance of a fellow scubaboarder, I am able to offer these free to anyone in the US who wants one.

All I ask in exchange is send me some money for shipping and a couple $ so I can appreciate my buddy @Arkman who printed them. And post a pic of yourself in this thread with your Analox sensor, preferably obscured by scuba gear. It’s fine if you have a plug already and just want a spare.

No promises I can give choice on color and here’s what they look like. I forgot what the material is, but they all fit perfectly. I have plenty of orings too if you want an extra.

IMG_6754.jpeg

IMG_6755.jpeg

I have 6 now and more can be made if demand is there.

Happy diving, George

@Curious_George - WOW! Those things looks so nice, whoever modeled and printed that really knows what they are doing!:D

Just kidding, but thanks for posting these. I'm glad they worked out for you. I can certainly print more if anyone needs them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom