Any teens out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm almost 16 and have been certified for a little over one year. Anyone who goes to mermet sprins in Il.?

my son is 10 and is starting is OW class in a few days

Hey, 17 (PADI Rescue Diver) and as soon as I turn 18 will be doing my DM! :D

I am the only diver from my family and friends and had no clue that there were camps like this for teens. Im just sharing my experiences with others who are interested in connecting with other teen divers!

Couldn't sound more like an advertisement :wink:

advertising or not... it DOES sound like an awesome program. was looking into it for my son but hes not old enough (only 10). we'll definitely be looking at it again when hes a bit older

I am 16. Well until the end of today anyway. Just saw the time and I guess I am 17 now. Feel so old ;( Have a PADI MD which was not really the most useful corse ever but was still good fun. And very jealous of you teas... Have been waiting to do my DM for years now... I will do it next summer. The dive center here is great. They let me get my OW, AOW, Rescue and MD a bit early and just backed logged it by a few weeks (Y)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom