Anybody have fun(and safe) pranks??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poseidon

Reaction score
I've been wanting to pull a prank on a friend of mine for a while.. he's just one of those guys who seems prepared for anything, and I want to pull a fast one on him just for laughs. I don't want to do anything dangerous or stupid though. It doesn't necessarily have to be an underwater prank (although that's what I have in mind)... I just need a good funny prank to pull on this guy.

Any ideas??:confused: :confused:

Thanks!!

I don't know if you're friend is married or has any kids...BUt my brother in law has two kids and doesn't want anymore. So my husband calls him on the phone and is talking to him and I get on my cell phone and call the brother in law and beep in on their conversation. I disguised my voice. He totally didn't recognize who I was. I asked for his wife, I knew she wasn't home. He said she wasn't so I said "Well sir this is Nurse Smith from Shawnee Regional. We have your wife's pregnancy test results back and they are positive. Congratulations! Dr. Brenner wants her to come back in for some more tests and an ultra sound can you relay the message and have her call us for an appointment?"

There was dead silence on the other end!! I was about to crack up. Then he starts stuttering and says I gotta call my wife and hangs up on me, and he beeps back in on my husband and tells him he's gotta go call his wife and then my husband starts dying laughing and that's how we got him.
It's a cool prank on the right person!

1)
2) "Steal" equipment off him if he isn't paying attention - lights, spools, reel, whatever you can get...
3) Unclip his SPG and clip it somewhere else on his rig so he can't find it

If you really want to cause much pain to your buddy and much laughter to yourself

After your next dive Slip a prawn head into his BCD pocket or wetsuit after he has rinsed it ...

He will not know until a few days later, and by then it will all be to late.

Diving and pranks don't mix. My buddy can count on me not to pull any pranks. Vise versa.

Trust is a precious and necessary ingredient for a tight buddy team; hard earned and easily destroyed.

Why blow it being a stewpidhead.

Lighten Up Pug
If you can't have some fun with your buddy then who can you have fun with. Pranks are tops, just dont do them underwater !!

Diving and pranks don't mix. My buddy can count on me not to pull any pranks. Vise versa.

Trust is a precious and necessary ingredient for a tight buddy team; hard earned and easily destroyed.

Sydney_Diver once bubbled...
If you really want to cause much pain to your buddy and much laughter to yourself

After your next dive Slip a prawn head into his BCD pocket or wetsuit after he has rinsed it ...

He will not know until a few days later, and by then it will all be to late.
Hide it in his car instead - he'll have to turn it inside out to find it.

Somebody actually did this to my father many many years ago with a dead hare under the passengers seat. Dad returned the favor with a dead fox he found as roadkill (which was slightly more maggoty and rank) :tease:

or you could simply place a dead fish behind his spare tire, thats always good too

We have an artificial lake which is very popular, even with people doing their certification dives.

At -17 metres there is an old bus, which still retains the wheel, although not much else.

Every time we take a newbie there we make him/her sit behind the wheel and honk, with someone using a subduck just out of sight, they never fail to fall into the trap!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom