Anyone in the South Western PA / OHIO area interested in Adv Wreck class?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

v101

Contributor
Reaction score
Ive been looking to take the advanced wreck class this summer/fall, the instructor needs a minimum of 2 people for the class. I found a few that might do the class, but they are backing out now, due to the other requirements, for the wrecks we are doing in Lake Erie. Adv-Nitrox/Deco/
If anyone is in the South-Western PA / OHIO areas that are interested in the wreck class please send me a PM, or contact the instructor Jim Lapenta, who is on this board also. The class is looking like it will be held at the Gilboa Quarry, in OH, which is great for practice, and performing the skills, the wrecks will most likely be done on Lake Erie;

Ive been looking to take the advanced wreck class this summer/fall, the instructor needs a minimum of 2 people for the class. I found a few that might do the class, but they are backing out now, due to the other requirements, for the wrecks we are doing in Lake Erie. Adv-Nitrox/Deco/
If anyone is in the South-Western PA / OHIO areas that are interested in the wreck class please send me a PM, or contact the instructor Jim Lapenta, who is on this board also. The class is looking like it will be held at the Gilboa Quarry, in OH, which is great for practice, and performing the skills, the wrecks will most likely be done on Lake Erie;[/QUOTE

I know this is old, but did you find someone?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom