Anyone On The Spirit Of Freedom Oct 20, 2016 Trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outofofficebrb

HARRO HUNNAYYY
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone is on the Spirit of Freedom October 20th departure (4 days). I'm heading onto the liveaboard alone and am looking to connect with some people and introduce myself. I'm also looking to dive the SS Yongala a few days before if anyone wants to join.

Thanks!

We will be on the SOF on the 27th and doing the inner reefs on the 26th. Couldn't make the Yongala but sure would of like too..

We will be on the SOF on the 27th and doing the inner reefs on the 26th. Couldn't make the Yongala but sure would of like too..

Ah, we are just going to miss each other! I was hoping to say hello in advance to someone who would be on the same itinerary as me. If you remember, please let me know how you ended up liking the trip!

A liveboard is a great way to travel solo! I do it all the time. You will meet everyone soon enough and probably make some great friends :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom