Anyone up for Point Lobos on Friday, November 7 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h3o

Reaction score
I'm thinking of making some reservations for Point Lobos for Friday, November 7th. Anyone interested? I'm 23, male, have about 50 some dives logged, and live in San Jose.

h3o once bubbled...
I'm thinking of making some reservations for Point Lobos for Friday, November 7th. Anyone interested? I'm 23, male, have about 50 some dives logged, and live in San Jose.

Well, if you're still looking, yes I'd like to dive with ya. I should be in the area around Nov. 03, and plan to spend some time job hunting. I'll definitely be ready to get wet by Nov. 07.

Fill me in on the details, and let's make some plans ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Lobos is an underwater paradise, fairly shallow at 15 to 25 ft, protected cove, normally very calm. The vis in California right now is not too great, at 15 to 20 ft. You will see quite a lot in that 15 to 20 ft at Lobos however. The entry is a boat ramp. It does not get any easier than that. There is a cave-like swim-through at the opposite end of the cove, but divers are normally advised not to penitrate it.

If you visit central California, Lobos is a must-do, at least once in your life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom