Anyone up for Pt Lobos this Saturday? Jun 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elgoog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello -

Wifebuddy is dry-docked for some time due to academic obligations and I was looking to go dive Pt Lobos this Saturday. The swell forecast looks pretty decent, 3-5', for Saturday morning and afternoon and dive reservations are also currently available.
Little bit about me - Almost 50 dives, most of which have been in California. Not super experienced but not a total noob either. I dive single HP100+drysuit and have all my own gear. I would be driving down from Berkeley and open to carpool - I have a pickup so multiple divers' gear is easy to haul. I can also bring down my wife's tanks (2 HP100s with EAN32) in case someone doesn't have their own.
PM me if you're interested.

Best,
elgoog

Elgoog, count me in, let's do it. Do you want me to make the reservations or yoi? I have dive there three times and love it! Pm me

@runsongas - ParaMike and I made a reservation last night but if you can't find a buddy, we can add you on as a 3rd if you want to dive with us. Regardless, if you end up going, we should definitely sync up and dive :)

I'm trying to get there Saturday, with another party, but will be the extra guy so may be available to buddy up.

Only catch...I screwed up my reservation and have a Friday ticket instead of Saturday, d'oh! Second time in a row I've, presumably, hit the wrong date. I've emailed and phoned the "guy". With luck he'll fix it for me.

EDIT:

Ok, sorry, a friend lost their buddy so I'm buddied up after all.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom