Sold! APEKS XTX DST 1 ST stages with Divesoft turret

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Choda

Registered
Reaction score
New... never in water .. three ( 3 ) XTX DST first stages with Divesoft technical turret ( 2 HP and 6 LP ) ports. One XTX 40 second stage NEW never in water. I will ship free in continental US. The retail value is $ 1960... I am asking $999. They were included in my rebreather purchase and I don't need them.
IMG_5815.jpg
IMG_5816.jpg
IMG_5817.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 7.54.00 PM.png

Out of curiosity, I'm assuming not but am unsure, do those 3rd party turrets require additional items to service or does the Apeks kit cover them? Cheers.

Do you know what year those regs were manufactured? When did you get them? DM sent

i think the first four of the serial number are likely YYMM, so might be 2021 manufacture dates

Out of curiosity, I'm assuming not but am unsure, do those 3rd party turrets require additional items to service or does the Apeks kit cover them? Cheers.
They use the standard parts from the DST and the service kits. Only things that change are the turret itself and the plastic spacer between the reg body and DIN hand wheel has to be removed to allow the turret to spin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom