Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hardtime

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ADBAE731-0996-48A3-AED5-65D4B75883FC.jpeg
2CA5291F-5C81-4405-B77B-F7F5A93FDEB9.jpeg
4A4A4664-FCE0-4CF5-88DD-F51429291B25.jpeg
1EF78BB1-5389-4781-966B-BBCB37C85DE1.jpeg
DEAF55A5-F105-40BB-AE5B-8AAF6D0A1933.jpeg
I have a set of Apeks regulators (DIN)(XTX200 reg, XTX50 octo, 2 gauge console) that I purchase as a replacement to my old Aqualung gear. The regulators are out of the box, but have never been used. If you were to purchase this package new it would be $1,200-$1,300. I will let them go for $800 obo. buyer pays shipping

You may not be aware that the Free Parts for Life Program that you are referring to is only available to the original owner.

Per the Apeks web site:

The Free Parts for Life Program is a commitment by you (the Regulator owner), your Aqua Lung Dealer and Aqua Lung. To participate, you must be the original owner and have purchased the regulator from an Authorized Aqua Lung or Apeks America Dealer.

Free Parts for Life Program

You may not be aware that the Free Parts for Life Program that you are referring to is only available to the original owner.

Per the Apeks web site:

The Free Parts for Life Program is a commitment by you (the Regulator owner), your Aqua Lung Dealer and Aqua Lung. To participate, you must be the original owner and have purchased the regulator from an Authorized Aqua Lung or Apeks America Dealer.

Free Parts for Life Program
Thanks for the info. I completely missed that. The post has been amended.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom