Apollo Av-1 Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I just purchased my first Apollo AV-1 used and am hooked. I'd like to purchase a second one for my wife/dive buddy. I live in S. Florida too and was wondering if you might know of any others that might be for sale? I'm looking for either another AV1 or a Dacor Seasprint.
Thank you.

I tried super glue and it failed after the 3rd dive.

Here are some better pics. It directly replaces the plastic trigger. There is one slight adujstment. before you take apart your handle and trigger. Hold the assembly next to your ear. Press the trigger listen for a click, this is the reed switch being activated. When to tighten the new switch down you need to make sure the magnet is in the off position when the trigger is disengaged and on when engaged. Do this by listening to the clicks. Use a small star washer between the trigger and magnet switch to prevent it from slipping.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom