Aqua Lung Fusion 2 Boot info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buckeyeboys

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings, I see the Aqua Lung Fusion 2 boots are discontinued and still available cheap.
They are a high boot top and I'm looking for a paddle sport usage boot. This will go over my exposure/rescue dry suit and not to be used for diving. Does anyone have experience with this boot? Does the top compress around the calf?
My other options are a NRS Boundary Boot which starts at over $100 but has a draw string top closure and are highly recommended. Thanks but just trying to save and use my money on more important gear

The Fusion boots are intended to velcro onto the Fusion drysuit, over top of the bi-lam sock that's attached to the core. I don't think you'd have much luck using them standalone.

The Fusion boots are intended to velcro onto the Fusion drysuit, over top of the bi-lam sock that's attached to the core. I don't think you'd have much luck using them standalone.
Thanks so much! I have an OS Systems rescue suit that has latex socks so I better stick with something that has the drawstring sealing top

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom