Aqualung I450T battery cover screw

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ocean Child

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hopefully someone can help here. I have an Aqualung I450T and have lost one of the screws on the back battery cover. I tried to order the kit but when it arrived it had everything but the extra screw so I tried tracking down what size it is but google is not being helpful and I am sure it is probably just a stainless watch screw but I don't know if it is metric or standard. I measured it with calipers and if metric it is 1.5mm x 7mm and if standard it is 1/16 x 1/4 and neither size seems to be readily available. I would try and track down a kit with a screw but I just replaced the battery so all is good just need the one screw. anyone happen to know the size?

Hi
I’m in a similar situation!

Broke one of the screws (and got it extracted). The battery kit did not have the spare screw despite the photo showing a spare

Have you figured out what thread and size the screw is?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom