AquaLung Legend LX Regulator Set (Yoke or DIN) - Excellent & Cheap!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale:

Gently used AquaLung Legend LX reg set, non-ACD model, Yoke or DIN connection (you choose which one you want), environmentally sealed diaphragm first stage, adjustable second stage, and AquaLung second stage low pressure hose. Has second stage venturi pre-dive/dive lever, and cracking pressure adjustment knob for ease of breathing.

Excellent condition and ready to dive. Has only been used in fresh water a few times and in salt water just twice. This is not the Supreme model, and it does not have the auto closure device because I did not need or want it. Cleaned and stored properly after each dive.

This reg is in excellent condition, and is an extremely easy-breathing regulator for recreational or technical use. It earned perfect machine test scores when reviewed.

PayPal and other forms of payment accepted. I have a positive feedback score of 121 on Ebay and 84 here on ScubaBoard. Selling only because I already have too many reg sets.

See pictures below. Miflex hose, transmitter, button gauge, and clear mouthpiece are not included in this sale. Reg will come with standard black Apeks low pressure hose and black mouthpiece for second stage.

Additional hoses, including 7' long hose are available at additional cost.

Please contact me at ncdivepro(at)yahoo(dot)com or PM if you have any questions.

Price for reg set is only $235 + $15 shipping! Actual shipping charged if outside of USA.

Thanks!

Attachments

• LegendLX 003.jpg
    LegendLX 003.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 77
  • LegendLX 004.jpg
    LegendLX 004.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 74
  • LegendLX 006.jpg
    LegendLX 006.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 70
  • LegendLX 008.jpg