Aquatica AD7200/7100 Housing for Nikon D7100 or d7200 Inon 45 degree Viewfinder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottleslie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am giving up diving due to a recurring ear issue. I have an Aquatica AD7100/7200 housing (Aquatica part #20073-opt) for the Nikon D7200 or D7100 cameras. See Aquatica website for details: http://aquatica.ca/e...dslr_d7100.html. The housing has exactly 20 dives on it. It is in mint condition. Comes with all supplied accessories, original box, manual,etc. Comes with standard Galileo viewfinder. The Inon 45 degree viewfinder (also with 20 dives) pictured is also for sale separately ($400). Housing was purchased directly from Aquatica factory in Montreal on August 8, 2015. Includes 2 TLC strobe ball mounts (#77553), plus one accessory ball mount (third party manufacturer), also includes an extra maintenance o-ring kit (#18843)for the housing and extra vinyl and rubber control tips (#19223) and a light mask (#18472) for use with fisheye lenses. Also included is a Howshot underwater expandable housing wrist strap.

I'm asking $2450 US for the housing and $400 US for the finder or $2800 US as a package.

See my other posts for S&S YS-D1 strobes, arms, various ports and a Tokina 10-17mm lens.

Shipping will be actual cost and will vary with destination. Payment by paypal. If you have any questions, please email me at scott@scottleslie.com or PM.

Thanks!

Scott Leslie
_1SL0110.jpg_1SL0108.jpg_1SL0114.jpg_1SL0115.jpg

did you end up selling your housing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom