Arte et Marte par NACD Servitum Nulli Secundus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just read through that pdf... WOW!

@ GDI - Really Rick? Why not just make the records accessible, easily and without having to drive across the state? Why make it so difficult? After reading all this I'd like to know why it's such a big deal to make the groups funds public information? It really does make it appear as if there is something to hide.

Has anyone contacted Larry Green, since he has the machine?
More importantly, why are they still trying to sue Rob Neto to turn it over? He either has it or they are being petty about it.

More importantly, why are they still trying to sue Rob Neto to turn it over? He either has it or they are being petty about it.

I would be very curious to see the NACD legal fee line item for the past couple of years.

Reactions: oya
Murcar claims that she's "Pro Bono", but I also heard that she was hoping to score some fees off of suing Neto. I have no clue what the truth actually is, but I think if Rob doesn't have the printer then they really don't have a case against him. Unless, they just want to be petty.

Murcar claims that she's "Pro Bono", but I also heard that she was hoping to score some fees off of suing Neto. I have no clue what the truth actually is, but I think if Rob doesn't have the printer then they really don't have a case against him. Unless, they just want to be petty.
I don't know Rob that well other than a weekend on the Spree, but I'd be shocked if he were that petty and stupid to have the card printer. But we could ask. Hey, Rob, do you have the card printer?

But we could ask.
Why? Maybe you're not getting the implications here. They now claim that Green has the printer. If Green has the printer and the other supplies, then why are they still wanting to sue Neto for it? It doesn't make sense unless you figure in they are greedy or want to be petty.

Oh, I get it. Rob was the TD, but he resigned and sent the stuff back. At that point I said Larry would become TD and I was poo-poohed. Then Larry became TD, and he was fired. I don't know where the card printer is, I'm pretty sure Rob, who is being sued for not having it?, doesn't have it. I hear it's in a storage unit in High Springs, or something. Whatever, I'm going diving.

Reactions: Jax
I'm pretty sure Rob, who is being sued for not having it?, doesn't have it. I hear it's in a storage unit in High Springs, or something.
Precisely, so why are they suing him for it? They've been very public with smearing his name publicly since the onset. They're being incredibly public about Larry as well. I've been told that they are still pressing the suit against Neto, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know why? What are they hoping to gain by pressing this? They've chased him away from the NACD. They've impugned his reputation. They've hurt his business. What more could they possibly want?

Whatever, I'm going diving.
Depending on the wind: ME TOO!

Should I ever get cave training, these threads are excellent advertising for the NSS-CDS and Cave Diving Alliance.

these threads are excellent advertising for the NSS-CDS and Cave Diving Alliance.
Please, please don't blame SB for the NACD's shenanigans. You can't make this stuff up and they're the ones bringing this stuff out into the open. If they fail, they have no one to blame but themselves. Although, I doubt they'll accept any blame. They are too busy trying to keep the bylaws by breaking them to admit any malfeasance.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom