Atomic B2 *never wet*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesses

Registered
Reaction score
I'm selling my Never Used Atomic b2 comfort swivel DIN regulator due to my GF never getting certified. I bought it 3-4 months ago. It was registered then and Warranty is only good for the original purchaser. If you aren't interested in buying it, please dont post. 600$ O.B.O. SHIPPED. If your in florida even better, come pick it up! Thanks!

DSCN4479.jpg

Looks like you closed your previous post and opened this one.
No, i'm not interested in your B2 reg, but the truth is if you post on scubaboard you may have to put up with some commentary...like this one.
Don't take things so personally. Good luck.

yeah i noticed...i just thought this was a classifieds section thats all. thanks for the worthless post though. much appreciated. lol :wink:

see thats why you wont sell this for your asking price ... "thanks for the worthless post" ... its a free bump ... your post went to the top when he (and now when i) posted ... how is that worthless?
change your attitude!

sir, thanks for ALL the help but i can bump my own post if i want...like i said previously....if you aren't interested in the regulator please don't post. for some reason i feel like your going to continue to just keep posting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom