Sold! Atomic T3 Yoke Reg Set Like New!

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wiznutaggie

Contributor
Reaction score
Not a scratch on it. Intermediate pressure locks up and holds steady. Local pickup in The Woodlands, Texas or add $20 for insured shipping in the US. $1350
20230730_121518.jpg
20230730_121039.jpg
20230730_120843.jpg
20230730_121609.jpg

When was this originally purchased and last serviced?

Throw in a couple 130s or 133s with it?

When was this originally purchased and last serviced?
I'm not the original owner, so I can't answer that, but I can say that IP locks up at 140 with no freeflow in the second stage, the first stage filter is clean with no signs of water intrusion and I would have no problem taking it diving tomorrow. I could dive into it further, but with how spotless the reg is, I'm sure it was barely used. (I am the kind of guy that maintains his own regulators and is comfortable with them as long as they are testing out fine, up to you if you want to service).

I am interested in buying this T3 Reg set from you but will need it shipped. I am unable to Direct Message you since my account does not have the required minimum of 5 posts, hopefully you can DM me so we can sort out the details. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom