Sold! Atomic Ti6 titanium knife

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geo7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Up for sale is an Atomic Ti6 titanium dive knife. Probably the best locking mechanism I have ever seen.

Used with signs of wear, but great working order. The photos really exaggerate every speck of dust. Looks better in person. The original straps seem a bit worn, but I include new standard straps.

$ 80 shipped, and (PayPal Friends only).

PS: Also offering stainless rescue hooks and a Wenoka knife.

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0152.JPG
    IMG_0152.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0153.JPG
    IMG_0153.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0154.JPG
    IMG_0154.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 96
I don't see any screws on the sheath like some knifes have, but a lot of people zip tie their knives to the BC. I also did that once, though today I'd prefer paracord over zip ties.

Are you aware if these could be BCD mounted?
I don't see any screws on the sheath like some knifes have, but a lot of people zip tie their knives to the BC. I also did that once, though today I'd prefer paracord over zip ties.
I'd also reccomend paracord. Zip ties are prone to break. Paracord is flexible, durable, and really strong. You can also use thinner paracord, even micro-cord. I use "425 Paracord" for a lot of things myself - it's about $12 for 100ft. You could go even thinner for this, but I just find 425 or 350 is a good size that is generally useful.

Nice knife, if people keep passing this up by the time I get back from curaçao I’ll buy it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom