August "Dine-n-Dive"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah crap, just noticed the 12th is the date of the Crab Grab. Was there anybody planning on going to that?

"Bueller...... Bueller...... "

Hmmm...obviously we don't know what you are talking about...is that a frat party? :wink:

OOps.... I got mixed up, thought that was posted in the Deep dixie forum. Nevermind :)

i need another fix,not sure if i can wait till august. might go to the mudhole fri eve or saturday.

really is going to be a mudhole if the corp of engineers keeps draining it at the rate they have been.

this time of year I avoid Lake Lanier. I usually can only get by there on the weekends and it way too crowded. The Summer water is ALWAYS very low vis. I can hardly wait until it gets cold so I can get some good dives at Lanier. During the Winter months, Lanier can get up to 20' - 30' vis.

Jeremy

We need to plan a trip to one of the SC lakes that are supposed to have good Vis...

Im in for a trip to TN, so let me know when the final date is set, and I'll plan for it.

mikerault:
We need to plan a trip to one of the SC lakes that are supposed to have good Vis...

Howbout Jocassee July 22nd?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom