BA for two weeks IN two weeks- anyone around?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tunaman68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Headed down for my first two week trip. It's always been 6 or 7 nights at best before, but I decided to adventure forth alone for the first week and enjoy two solid weeks of deep blue island living. Oct 14-29 Blue Angel ground floor here I come. Anyone else going to be in town/know of anything fun happening out of the ordinary? My daughter (who is my normal buddy) comes for the second week but I will be flying solo for the first.

Looking very forward to some bubble time with the BA crew, CeZe from Caribbean Divers Coz, and Cubano over at Punta Sur Divers!

I am in Coz for the first time EVER Oct 13- 18, staying at casa mexicana and diving with Aldora.

Looking forward to the sunshine, diving, food and if it's great I'm sure I'll be back every year given that its getting harder and harder to get away for 2+ weeks at a time.

I am in Coz for the first time EVER Oct 13- 18, staying at casa mexicana and diving with Aldora.

Looking forward to the sunshine, diving, food and if it's great I'm sure I'll be back every year given that its getting harder and harder to get away for 2+ weeks at a time.
You made good choices. Staying at CM and diving with Aldora is a terrific combination.

It’s Biker Weekend beginning tomorrow! Lots of tents are being set up on the square. Not sure exactly what will be happening bit it looks like someone is making big plans. It’s all far enough away from BA but just in case you wanted to check out the festivities the square looks like the place to be, Cozumel Biker Fest by Brotherhood

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom