Back beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sylvain

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I hear a lot a bout back beach but don't know where it is I found some stuff on the internet with some diver from UNB at back beach can anybody tell me where it is

Thanks

This is in Beaver Harbour, at the end of the Lighthouse Rd there is a dirt road in to the shore area. This is private property, but for the moment no access permission is required. Entry can be made at the first beach (on immediate left) or second beach (across the makeshift bridge) - there is a small reef area to explore. Or you can drive further along and end up at the top of the hill which is West Head (the best dive site in Beaver Harbour in my opinion).

Divers from Moncton/F'ton/SJ areas regularly go down there, you can hook up with someone through the listserv @ www.nbdivers.ca, or one of the dive clubs (Moncton Dive Club, UNB Dive Club, Tankers Dive Club).

Sylvain:
I hear a lot a bout back beach but don't know where it is I found some stuff on the internet with some diver from UNB at back beach can anybody tell me where it is

Thanks

thanks for the instruction I think I have been there but did not know that it was called Back beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom