For Sale Back-inflate 35 lb. BCD Size L (Aqualung Dimension) – $200 shipped CONUS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wnissen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My first BCD, I am not diving it anymore. About 80 saltwater dives, normal wear and tear. Never hung in the sun, always scrupulously rinsed, as you can see from the pics of the springs. Two shoulder dumps, kidney dump all work, as does all the original features. This is the one with the standard inflator, not the i3, plastic tank buckle on the single camband. Very comfortable in the water, bungee keeps the 35 lb. donut bladder compact, pockets are expandable. Very easy to adjust the straps, all have releases that move when you want them to and stay put when you don't. I wish I could say the same about the "SureLock" ditchable weight pockets. In my opinion they are defective by design, far too easy to dislodge accidentally. If you buy this you are promising me that you will give them both a firm tug every time you splash.

"Smartpost" style ground shipping included to CONUS.

IMG_3920.jpegIMG_3921.jpegIMG_3922.jpegIMG_3923.jpegIMG_3924.jpeg

@wnissen PM sent

Back
Top Bottom