Back issues of Historical Diving Societies' journals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frogman-Comic.jpg

What a wonderful 1955 picture of Lotte Hass

I first met Lotte and Dr. Hans Hass at the International Underwater Film Festival four years later in 1959. What a lovely charming couple, a tribute to all that was good and great in the early diving community.

I was one of the few who had them inscribe the film festival program to me - now a cherished treasure of events and times past and to the collector worth its weight in gold.

I met them on subsequent occasions after the initial meeting and now have all their American printed books inscribed to me as well as the German printed autobiography "Ein leben lang auf Expedition" which is inscribed to me by Dr. Hass and the author Michael Jung.. Once again a treasured heirloom.

Please keep posting as the late Dr. Hass and wife Lotte represented all that was good and great in the early diving community, YOU represent all that is good and great in the modern vintage diving community

Dr. Samuel Miller, 111

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom