Back issues of Historical Diving Societies' journals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

s-l400.jpg

Trapezus

You never cease to amaze me!

Every morning I take my vitamins, fix a cup of hot chocolate (not all Americans drink coffee !) go to my den/office, put on a classical CD and turn on the computer to read your post---and You never cease to amaze me!

Twenty plus years ago E.R.Cross, the prolific American writer/historian was writing a column "The Way it was" in the American nationally distributed magazine Discover Diving. He became over loaded with commitments and recommended that I take over writing the column.

I asked Ellis (his name) Why me? He replied there are only ten true dive historians in the world, You and I. I inquired "Who are the other eight ?" He replied " They have been identified at this time."

I suspect if Ellis Royal Cross was alive today he and I would agree, that you are certainly a true world class dive historian -- number three !

Keep up the good work it is enjoyed and appreciated

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom