Bahamas videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for all your help, Ron. I am back editing the videos, trying to learn how to do the color correction (yes, Pinnacle does have it, had to search through menus, I just found it again and started playing with it.) I must say, bumping up the contrast a tiny bit and the red a tiny bit is making a huge difference in most clips. Other clips where the light was bad (getting close to dark or low vis) need more tweaking, but I am going through all the clips again. :wink:

I hope Vimeo comes up with a resolution for the wide-screen thing. I really don't like the squished versions. YouTube at least does the letterbox thing. And the twitchiness of the video bugs me too. I am not the smoothest videographer but heck, I know I was better than it looks! On my computer where I am editing, it all looks pretty smooth. Geeez, there just isn't a good way to do this video posting thing. Huh! :wink:

robin:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom