Bare Trilam HD Tech Dry Suit fabric issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's just the problem of their design. I got those spots here and there, I just ignore them as they do not progress. I have the suit for 3 years now. In some places where my harness rubs against the suit the fabric fries. Even if they replace you the suit you might still get the same issue.

do you use miflex hose ?

It looks to me more harness webbing is not right set and maybe D chest ring with light/2'nd stage cliped might interfere that point in suit

Yes I use a miflex hose and I am considering switching to a regular smooth hose. Another thing that I have been thinking about is to somehow add some padding to the webbing of my harness like a piece of neoprene for instance. The webbing may be too tight too.

Have had my Baret HD Tech-dry for a while and also dive BP/W as does my G/F noth have mifles hoses and have not notices any of those issue's. I have allblack suit too might make it little harder to notice. However Bare does offer lifetime warranty and they seem to really stand behing there product where I have seen others fall and get worse...

Back
Top Bottom