Bauer Oceanus for sale (similar to Junior II), Gas powered

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

docbonezz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
For sale is a gas powered Bauer Oceanus scuba compressor. It is similar to the Junior II but this model has "pressure lubrication" as opposed to "splash lubrication". The pressure lubrication allows this unit to be used continuously. The Junior II is only supposed to be used to fill one tank and then you have to let it cool off before using it again to do another tank. This unit has 55 hours on it. The Subaru engine is easily on par with Honda or better. I have not had any problems with this unit at all. Unit is in North Louisiana and I'll take $4500 for it.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6119.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6119.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 145
  • thumbnail_IMG_6116.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6116.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 133
  • thumbnail_IMG_6118.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6118.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 123
  • thumbnail_IMG_6117.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6117.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 121
  • thumbnail_IMG_6120.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6120.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 133
Sorry. Forgot to put this in the description. it is in North Louisiana and I'll take $4500 for it.

Can you DM me some more info ? Are you original owner? I have a few questions about it since this will be my first compressor. Thanks

Yes I am the original owner. Since I am an SCUBA instructor I bought it from DEMA probably about 8 or 9 years ago. It takes about 15 minutes to fill a tank depending on the starting PSI. You can call me on my cell phone

Great compressor, an almost half the price of new. Only 55 hours is basically new..

Great compressor, an almost half the price of new. Only 55 hours is basically new..
Thanks for your comment Bob.

Back
Top Bottom