Bayahibe D.r. Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ontwreckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This was our first time going to the Dominican Republic. On the recommendation of Dhboner on here I contacted John from SCUBAFUN PADI Dive Center - Bayahibe, Dominican Republic John was very quick to respond to all my emails. They picked me up in the lobby of Dreams or you can walk 10 minutes to their shop if you wish. Everyone at the shop was happy, very friendly and you never felt rushed.. They will keep your gear and rinse it for you while you are diving and change your tanks between dives if you want them too. I dove with Nick all week, a young guy from Texas that has worked there for 2 years. He was very enthusiastic and really liked his job. On my last day of diving John & Nick took me and another diver on a dive through the engine room of the St. George wreck. After the last dive of the day, they broke out the rum for the ride back to the shop. Bayahibe is very under rated as a dive destination, as there is something for everyone wrecks, reefs, wall dives and even a cave dive if you are so certified. I will recommend Scuba Fun to anyone going diving in the Dominican.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom