Bcd/computer/Regulator packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

any leads on a scubapro package in my budget? or somewhere I can build one for that price with all the equipment?

I think gear pakages are great as long as they contain everything you are looking for, they can save lots of money , check out joediveramerica.com they have some really great deals and lots of choices, i ordered a mares package from them and have been completley satisfied the equipment was exactly what i neeeded in one package and at a great price

Another option is the major online retailers will custom build packages for you. You select your equipment online or send an email and they will send you a quote. That way you get just what you want.

Take a look at scubatoys they have good prices also..

I will second this. ScubaToys is awesome when it comes to creating custom packages. Just call or e-mail them with what you are looking for, when they get back to you I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I bought all Scubapro USED on Craigslist, then paid 125 to get the reg set serviced. I ended up with a zoop computer, knighthawk bcd with less than 10 dives, a mk25 and a g250, ( old but new in box) a mk 11, a r295 octo, and a s555 and a seaquest bcd for 1250 including reg service.... true story.... so i have 2 setups ( minus a second octo / spg ) for your budget.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom