For Sale BCD/Regs/Computer - Cressi Travelite, Serviced Mares 15x Prestige Regs, Oceanic Console with VEO180 NX $599

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pat S

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is a great travel or beginner setup. I've been diving it for the past 18 months in Cozumel, Great Barrier Reef, and local quarry.

REGULATORS:
Mares 15X 1st Stage with Prestige second stage and octo. I bought these new in Sep 2022 and used them for over 22 dives in the past 18 months. They are in good condition with a few scuffs as shown in the photos. They have flex hoses. I sent this off to AirTech for service and the original receipts, service receipt, manuals and registration cards are included. I also added a flex inflator hose and a brand new flex hose for the SPG/Console

SPG CONSOLE AND COMPUTER:
These are about 12 years old and work great, I've used them for over 22 dives in the past 18 months and they have about 60-70 dives total on the over the years. I had the SPG serviced by AirTech also and they replaced the spool o-rings. I replaced the computer screen cover so it's clear and scratch free. Included is the Oceanic swivel SPG, Oceanic Compass, and the Oceanic VEO 180 Nx computer. I also have the quick reference card for the computer.

BCD:
This is the first generation version. I've had it about 12 years, always stored indoors. It's got about 60-70 dives total on it and I've used it on 22 dives in the past 18 months. It's a great light weight travel BCD.

Still works well but starting to show some wear and I've switched back to BP/W instead of this. I serviced the inflator and dump valves last year (should be done again by a qualified professional before using). No leaks, all buckles, zippers, and straps are in working order unless specified. Some lettering is wearing off, one of the D-rings above a pocket is missing, one pocket has two very small holes on the outer fabric from a dive knife mounting. Still has packing strap, bag, and both weight pockets.

Asking $575 shipped to US 48 via UPS ground advantage. Happy to send more detailed photos of any of the items.
Regs and BC compass.jpeg
pressurized.jpeg
BC all.jpg

BC and Regs.jpeg
Regs 2.jpeg

Now only $575 just in time for warm water. Great value for travel or as a starter/back-up set of gear.

Back
Top Bottom