Beach dive, Friday, November 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick, I live right off Hollywood beach but haven't picked a location yet. I'll see how many people reply before picking a location. There is always the "free parking beach" just north of Sunrise on A-1-A! :) That is not that far south of Vista Park.

What does not bringing your scooter have to do with only having one dive buddy? :confused:

- Debby with a Y :11:

that was meant as a joke :wink: At any rate, I have to retract my statement; was looking at my firm's wrong holiday calendar. I'm working this Friday

Oh! :) Sorry to have to miss you on Friday. I work for the County, and I'm off for Veteran's Day.

The weather and sea outlook for Friday is looking pretty darned spectactular! Am I the only beach diver here who has Friday off? I can always go ride my bike that day but it's getting pretty close to the end of dive season for wimpy gets-too-cold me and I'd love to get wet!!

I like the North Lauderdale dive (free-parking), if you go at the extreme end there are tons of elkhorn coral formations, pretty cool.

Ryan, are you available for that? And do you mean the extreme end of the free parking that is just North of Sunrise?

Boynton Inlet is flat right now. When that's calm, it's nice everywhere. When it's lousy, it can still be nice everywhere else.
You should have a great shore dive.

Am I assuming correctly that I have no takers? Please let me know by Thursday noon if you want to dive Friday morning; I have an opportunity for a group bike ride Friday morning and need to let them know.

Because I didn't think anyone was joining me to dive on Friday, I went ahead and RSVP'd for the bike ride. If anyone really wants to beach dive, please join us on Saturday morning!

Sorry deb, weather is so good, we are taking the boat out friday!!! :)

And yeah, I'm talking the extreme end of the free parking where A1A turns off from the beach, very neat elkorn forests there that I like to freedive, tons of little fish and stuff hiding in it, if you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom